Terms and conditions and legal notice
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the owner of the website https://artwine.es/, informs you of the following:
Corporate Name: Gracia Art Academy, S.L
TAX ID: B67575985
Address: Carrer Mare De Deu Dels Desamparats,14 , 08012 – Barcelona (Barcelona)
Within the limits established by law, https://artwine.es/ assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, completeness, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information do not bind https://artwine.es/ nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind as it is merely a service offered for informative and informative purposes.
The Internet pages of https://artwine.es/ may contain links to other pages of third parties that https://artwine.es/ cannot control. Therefore, https://artwine.es/ cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party sites.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents included in this website are the exclusive property of https://artwine.es/ or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of https://artwine.es/.
Also, to access some of the services that https://artwine.es/ offers through the website you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the files of Gracia Art Academy, S.L in order to provide and offer you our services as well as to inform you of improvements to the website. We also inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to email@example.com or at the address Carrer Mare De Déu Dels Desemparats, 14, 08012 – Barcelona (Barcelona).
General contracting conditions between Art&Wine and the user:
1. The user declares that he/she is of legal age (over 18 years old) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by the suppliers on the artwine.es website, in accordance with the conditions below, which he/she declares to understand and accept.
The user agrees to use the services and contents in our web site in accordance with the Law and the general and particular terms and conditions of the services offered by artwine.es at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
(a) Transmit to unauthorized third parties your user name and password, having to communicate immediately to Atrapalo.com the access by an unauthorized user to such information.
(b) Introduce in the network data programs susceptible to cause damage to the computer systems of artwine.es, its suppliers or third party users of the internal network or of this web site.
(c) To carry out illicit activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
(d) To carry out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulation on intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of the applicable legal system.
(e) Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any content of the website.
(f) Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature and/or content that violates human rights.
2. All contents, trademarks, logos, drawings, etc. appearing on the artwine.es website are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights which are expressly reserved by artwine.es or, where appropriate, by the persons or companies listed as authors or owners of the rights. Violation of the above rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Therefore, it is forbidden the reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public communication by any title or means of the totality of the contents of the artwine.es web page for uses other than the legitimate information or contracting by the users of the services offered. In any case, the prior written consent of artwine.es shall be required.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. artwine.es uses cookie technology to collect additional data about your use of the website. Browsing the artwine.es website implies consent to the installation of cookies (except to the extent that the user has modified the browser settings to reject cookies).
Links: In order to provide more appropriate advertising to our users and improve our offerings, artwine.es may retain information about how you interact with links that appear on our website or in our notifications, redirecting clicks or by other means.
4. The final prices indicated on screen include VAT and any other taxes or fees that may be applicable, at the rate in force at the time of contracting.
5. For any suggestion, consultation, complaint or claim the user must go to GRACIA ART ACADEMY, S.L. to the address Calle Mare de Déu dels Desemparats, 14 08012 Barcelona, or by means of the telephone 651572435 or by means of electronic communication in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In our workshops, photographs and videos are taken of the space and the clients during the experience. This content can be used in our social networks and website. By making a purchase, either for himself or for others, the customer authorizes the use of these images by Art&Wine. In case of not accepting such term, the user can contact us not to publish or remove such content by email to email@example.com or phone 651572435.
7. The customer, by giving us their personal data during the purchase process or other time, (phone and / or email) agrees to receive calls, whatsapps and / or emails about information about Art&Wine and Gracia Art Academy. In case of not accepting such term, the user can contact us not to publish or remove such content by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 651572435.
Conditions for changes or cancellations
– You can cancel your reservation up to 14 days before the date of the event and receive a full refund.
– You can modify your reservation up to 3 days before the date of the event. If you want to modify the reservation in a shorter period, 40% of the amount paid will be lost and 60% of the amount of the reservation will be kept as a credit.
– If the client cancels or modifies the reservation 24 hours before the event or does not show up, 100% of the amount paid will be lost.
– For private events, you can modify the reservation up to 7 days before the date of the event, if you want to modify the reservation in a period of less than 7 days, 60% of the amount paid will be lost and 40% of the amount of the reservation will be kept as a credit.
– To book a private event, 50% of the reservation amount must be paid within 48 hours to secure the event. 100% of the reservation amount must be paid 5 days prior to the event.
– The realization of the event is subject to the minimum number of attendees per event. If the minimum is not reached, the date will be changed. If the client prefers, cancellation and full refund of the reservation may be requested.
– Art&Wine reserves the right to request image rights from the users of those images that have been taken within its facilities.